Certified, Secure and Accredited matched with a track record of Innovation, Reliability, Efficiency and Quality
Quality, Security & Accreditations
SCYTALYS maintains the following ISO Standards:
SCYTALYS maintains a Personal Data Management System to comply with the requirements of the EU 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). (a link to PDMS Policy document should be available)
Its Facility Security Plan is approved and controlled by the Hellenic Ministry of Defence regarding the application of measures that ensure the security of sensitive products, military material, documentation and other information as well as personnel security. The company is enlisted in the Defence Material Manufacturers Registry of the Hellenic MoD.
Facilities and personnel hold security clearances for handling Hellenic, NATO and EU SECRET classified material
SCYTALYS is committed in providing its customers with products and services that fulfill their contractual requirements, comply with the relevant statutory and regulatory requirements and achieve the quality and security objectives set for each project. In order to achieve the aforementioned, the company has established the following policies:
- Adopts a Quality Management System in accordance with the international standards of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013, which is implemented throughout the company and in all activities impacting the quality of its products and services and hence directly affect customer satisfaction
- Develops a business development plan considering internal and external parameters (swot analysis). It examines and continuously monitors stakeholders that influence it through a risk analysis process. Reviews and continuously improves the characteristics of its products, when this is possible, as well as the effectiveness of its processes and thus of the Quality Management System as a whole.
- Sets measurable quality objectives on a company, department, process as well as project level.
- Provides the resources needed for the unobstructed, effective and efficient operation of each company’s department.
- Invests in the continuous empowerment and training of its personnel so that this positively impacts the Quality of their activities at all levels
- Monitors, measures and evaluates critical parameters and processes, in order to ensure Quality objectives achievement.